Who we are
Eitan Productions is a global food and lifestyle media company.
The eponymous production studio of chef, entertainer, author, TV personality, activist and entrepreneur Eitan Bernath, the agency develops, produces, and distributes award-winning original content for every platform, screen, and market across a slate of digital, film, social media, television, publishing, audio, and merchandising endeavors.
Headquartered in New York City, the companies content is distributed in over 150 countries worldwide for over 300 million consumers, generating over three billion views annually.
Leveraging extraordinary influence, renown in-house culinary talent, studio-grade productions, and distribution expertise, the company uses its iconic brands to drive cultural conversation and create measurable impact for its brand partners.
The Assistant Video Editor will support our Post-Production and Social teams with cutting long-form and short-form premium video content for the Eitan Bernath brand. This editor will not simply respond to an assignment and cut to order - the ideal candidate will ideate and conceive of innovative story executions catered to our digital audience. We are looking for a candidate with a strong video editing background and a portfolio that demonstrates the ability to deliver work that is engaging across social media platforms. The editor should have experience creating content for Facebook, TikTok, Snapchat, Instagram, and YouTube and optimizing edits for a digital audience.
What you will do
- This editor will not simply respond to an assignment and cut to order - the ideal candidate will ideate and conceive of innovative story forms and executions catered to an online audience
- Manage the video editing process, including editing video, editing and mixing audio, visual effects, motion graphics, color correction and finishing
- Consume food content constantly, specifically from the Eitan Bernath brand, to familiarize yourself with creative direction and inspire new approaches
- Optimize, edit and publish videos for digital platforms
Who you are
- Minimum 3 years of editing experience; background in digital video and social content preferred
- Expert-level abilities in Adobe Premiere Pro; experience in related Creative Cloud applications preferred
- Strong interest and understanding of the Eitan Bernath brand and the broader food media landscape
- Experience creating content for Facebook, TikTok, Snapchat, Instagram, and YouTube and optimizing content for social media audiences
- Have a strong creative vision and understanding of business needs and objectives, with a strong understanding of a brand in different spaces
- Mastery of industry best practices coupled with a strong knowledge of platform, Industry, and creative trends in order to apply optimal creative strategies
- Portfolio that demonstrates innovation, creativity, and quick-thinking
- Must be able to self-organize and be comfortable working on tight, demanding deadlines and juggle multiple projects at any given time
- Home editing workstation and a hi-speed internet connection is required to accommodate hybrid work
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Embody a positive attitude while responding to critique and technical challenges
- Willingness and enthusiasm to embrace new technologies and industry trends
Eitan Bernath Productions, LLC ("Eitan Productions") is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Eitan Productions is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at Eitan Productions are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.
Eitan Productions has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy for all employees reporting to any of our offices or attending any company-sponsored event. Eitan Productions requires that all employees be vaccinated against COVID-19, but will provide accommodations as required by law.