Who we are
Eitan Productions is a global food and lifestyle media company.
The eponymous production studio of chef, entertainer, author, TV personality, activist and entrepreneur Eitan Bernath, the agency develops, produces, and distributes award-winning original content for every platform, screen, and market across a slate of digital, film, social media, television, publishing, audio, and merchandising endeavors.
Headquartered in New York City, the companies content is distributed in over 150 countries worldwide for over 300 million consumers, generating over three billion views annually.
Leveraging extraordinary influence, renown in-house culinary talent, studio-grade productions, and distribution expertise, the company uses its iconic brands to drive cultural conversation and create measurable impact for its brand partners.
Eitan Productions is seeking a Culinary Production Assistant to support our founder and CEO in the production and filming of short-form viral cooking videos for social media, amongst other various operational support areas.
What you will do
The Culinary Production Assistant will serve as the primary culinary liaison to assist with filming 5-10 short-form cooking videos daily and, occasionally, assist with additional culinary, production, and/or social media operations.
The primary responsibilities include (75-85%):
- Mise en place all ingredients/steps for each video
- Serve as the primary videographer for short-form cooking videos (all filming is done using an iPhone; comfort with recording videos on an iPhone is required)
- Maintain the studio kitchen, including washing, drying, and storing all cooking equipment and dishes after filming, sanitizing the countertops, and ensuring the set has a consistent orderly appearance
- Manage and maintain grocery inventory as needed for production, including grocery runs
Additional responsibilities may include (15-25%):
- Assist in recipe development and photography
- Pitch short-form viral food video concepts based on current social media trends, pop culture trends, and historical account performance trends
- Assist in social media post scheduling
- As needed support in other relevant areas of production and operations
Who you are
- Deep understanding of culinary techniques, cuisines, and ingredients
- Strong interest and understanding of the Eitan Bernath brand and the broader food media landscape
- A passion to stay on top of new food trends on social media; able to identify topics of interest that appeal to a wide audience
- Experience creating content for social media (whether in a professional or personal capacity) is preferred
- Proactive, flexible team player, able to roll with the punches and take ownership in a fluid and fast-moving environment
- Extreme attention to detail; organized, clean, and efficient
- Must be able to lift 20 pounds
- Completed or pursuing a culinary arts degree is preferred
This is a contract position entailing approximately 16-24 hours per week (2-3 days per week).
Pay Range: $20.00 - $30.00 per hour
The pay range above represents the anticipated low and high end of the pay range for this position and may change in the future. Actual pay may vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to experience and performance.
Eitan Bernath Productions, LLC ("Eitan Productions") is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Eitan Productions is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at Eitan Productions are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.
Eitan Productions has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy in-effect for all employees reporting to any of our offices or executing responsibilities at off-site operations and company-sponsored events. This policy applies to all personnel, including full-time, part-time, and contract employees. Eitan Productions requires that all employees be vaccinated and receive a supplemental booster (where applicable) but will provide accommodations as required by law.