Who we are
Eitan Productions is a global food and lifestyle media company.
The eponymous production studio of chef, entertainer, author, TV personality, activist and entrepreneur Eitan Bernath, the agency develops, produces, and distributes award-winning original content for every platform, screen, and market across a slate of digital, film, social media, television, publishing, audio, and merchandising endeavors.
Headquartered in New York City, the companies content is distributed in over 150 countries worldwide for over 300 million consumers, generating over three billion views annually.
Leveraging extraordinary influence, renown in-house culinary talent, studio-grade productions, and distribution expertise, the company uses its iconic brands to drive cultural conversation and create measurable impact for its brand partners.
We're looking for passionate and qualified Culinary Assistants to provide assistance at live events. This is a contract position furnished on an as-need basis.
What you will do
- Assist Chef & CEO and Senior Culinary Producer in hosting a tasting table at a live fundraising event.
- Pack and assist in set up of station.
- Assemble, cook, and garnish small plates for guests, ensuring consistency in plating and a fully stocked table at all times.
- Run errands for last minute needs, e.g., a grocery store trip.
- Pack and assist in clean up and break down of tasting station.
Who you are
- 6+ months of kitchen or culinary school experience.
- Extreme attention to detail; organized, clean, and efficient.
- Comfortable interacting with high profile guests.
- Must be able to lift 20 pounds.
Eitan Bernath Productions, LLC ("Eitan Productions") is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Eitan Productions is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at Eitan Productions are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.
Eitan Productions has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy in-effect for all employees reporting to any of our offices or executing responsibilities at off-site operations and company-sponsored events. This policy applies to all personnel, including full-time, part-time, and contract employees. Eitan Productions requires that all employees be vaccinated and receive a supplemental booster (where applicable) but will provide accommodations as required by law.